Rook Cycles machines were designed and built for the urban environment. There’s a certain perspective of the city you get to see from your saddle and we love capturing our missions in the concrete jungle and the surrounds.
Having built and shipped hundreds of Rook Bicycles, we want to see your adventures and missions on your wheels. Here’s how it works:
- Take an amazing picture of your Rook Bicycle
- Post it on instagram and tag @rookcycles
- Photo’s will be judged by our judging panel of experts (photographers & riders)
- The winning photo will get paid out in full for the featured Rook Bicycle. (Full retail value of the featured bike) That’s casheesh in yo’ bank account! You’ve just won your bicycle.
All Rook Bicycles are eligible. The photo needs to feature a Rook Cycles branded frameset to qualify.
Terms, conditions and competition rules:
- Only Rook Cycles bicycles are eligible for entry
- You need to feature the bicycle in the photo and make sure to tag @rookcycles in either the photo or the caption on instagram
- Rook Cycles team riders and staff are not eligible for prizes
- The photos need to be uploaded and tagged on Instagram before the competition cut off date & time. Make sure the tag is valid.
- Rook Cycles will appoint judges at their discretion
- The judges decision is final and no appeal process will be allowed
- Only the judges decision will be valid, not likes, or any other measure of popularity. We don’t want the person with the most social clout to win - rather level the playing field and let the best photo win.
- The original retail value of the bicycle in the winning picture will be the official prize money
- We will contact the user via instagram to notify the winner
- By entering into this competition, you agree that Rook Cycles (PTY) Ltd may use your photograph/s for marketing purposes with no binding contract of any sorts.
- You may enter as many photos as you like
- The shortlist will be announced once the competition window closes and judging will commence.
Competition window closes 31st July 2019 at midnight.